We can use LED lamps in almost all of our Fixture Line. The long life (30,000 to 40,000 hours) of the LED lamps more than make up for the initial cost. You pay for the increased price of the LED lamp well within the first year. By the time the LED lamp burns out you will have also reimbursed yourself for the fixture you purchased from us. There is nothing in our lives that can compare except winning the lottery. Basically it could be called a no-brainer.
We can now furnish our Street and area lights with LED.
Cost structure for Lamps is as follows. Incandescent- No add-on to published prices.
For Fluorescent lamps to substitute for Incandescent.
- Fluorescent 13 watts- add $3. ---- 26 watts and larger - add $5
Below we list the LED sizes and incandescent equivalents that illuminate most of our fixtures. The prices of the LED lamps are changing downward.
We fully expect the trend to continue.
- LED7 – - $4. - 7 watts (equivalent of 40 watts incandescent)
- LED10 - $4. - 10 watts (equivalent of 60 watts incandescent)
- LED18 - $15. - 18 watts (equivalent of 100 watts incandescent
- Kelvin colors available can range from 2700(incandescent) to 5000(white fluorescent)